DASI Simulations to Attend and Present at TVT: The Structural Heart Summit 2022 in Chicago
Sharing Our Focus on Digital Applications for Personalized Planning and Lifetime TAVR Management
DASI Simulations will be attending and presenting at TVT: The Structural Heart Summit 2022 in Chicago from June 8 – 10, 2022.
Dr. Dasi has been chosen as a Faculty Member and has been selected to present under the Digital health Approaches to Aortic Valve Disease category. He will be presenting “Digital Applications for Personalized Planning and Lifetime TAVR Management” at 3:05PM CT on June 9th in the World Connect Theater.
Also on June 9th, there will be a live case at 3:30 PM CT featuring DASI Simulations Medical Advisory Board member Janarthanan Sathananthan: “Technical Lessons from TAVI Valve-in-Valve: Contrasting TAV in SAVR and TAV in TAV.”
Now in its 15th year, TVT: The Structural Heart Summit has grown to reflect the changing landscape of treating structural heart disease via transcatheter aortic valve replacement and transcatheter mitral and tricuspid therapies. Known for connecting the brightest minds in the structural heart arena, TVT 2022 features three days of world-class education, training, and networking.The incredible event includes:
- 25+ live cases, emphasizing novel procedural techniques and transcatheter therapies.
- A focus on technique and procedural decision-making.
- Device-specific training opportunities.
- Late-breaking clinical science.
- Structural innovation sessions.
- Networking opportunities where you can make connections with world-renowned operators.
- Opportunities to participate in global research and academic forums.