DASI Simulations Secures $1.5 Million in Seed Round Funding
Predictive Model for Thrombus Formation After Transcatheter Valve Replacement
The new publication “Predictive Model for Thrombus Formation After Transcatheter Valve Replacement” by Dr. Hatoum et al. highlights the value DASI Simulations’s proprietary computational predictive modeling brings towards optimal life-long management considerations for heart valve replacement. Thrombus formation after TAVR significantly lowers durability of the valve and increases the need for additional interventions. The probability of predicting the risk helps improve patient management for all patients regardless of their age or surgical risk.
- DASI Featured in Advances in Aortic Valve Surgery Webinar
- DASI Founders Present at American College of Cardiology ACC22
- DASI Simulations Secures $1.5 Million in Seed Round Funding
- DASI Simulations Awarded Technology Validation and Start-Up Grant
- DASI Technology Featured in Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology