DASI Simulations Secures $1.5 Million in Seed Round Funding
Predictive Model for Thrombus Formation After Transcatheter Valve Replacement
The new publication “Predictive Model for Thrombus Formation After Transcatheter Valve Replacement” by Dr. Hatoum et al. highlights the value DASI Simulations’s proprietary computational predictive modeling brings towards optimal life-long management considerations for heart valve replacement. Thrombus formation after TAVR significantly lowers durability of the valve and increases the need for additional interventions. The probability of predicting the risk helps improve patient management for all patients regardless of their age or surgical risk.
- Artificial Intelligence Improves Outcomes of Heart Valve Patients
- Startup aiming for FDA clearance to open ‘floodgates’ on heart surgery simulation software
- DASI Simulations Named Top Midwest Startups & Tech Companies to Watch in 2023
- DASI Named One of Columbus’ Top Start Ups
- DASI Named One of Columbus’ top startups and innovators for 2022