DASI Simulations Secures $1.5 Million in Seed Round Funding
Predictive Model for Thrombus Formation After Transcatheter Valve Replacement
The new publication “Predictive Model for Thrombus Formation After Transcatheter Valve Replacement” by Dr. Hatoum et al. highlights the value DASI Simulations’s proprietary computational predictive modeling brings towards optimal life-long management considerations for heart valve replacement. Thrombus formation after TAVR significantly lowers durability of the valve and increases the need for additional interventions. The probability of predicting the risk helps improve patient management for all patients regardless of their age or surgical risk.
- DASI Simulations PrecisionTAVI gets CMS Hospital Outpatient Billing Code
- Georgia Tech Professor’s AI-Driven Predictive Modeling Startup Receives FDA Approval for Life-Saving, Personalized Cardiac Care
- Purpose Jobs Recognizes DASI Simulations for Best Culture
- DASI Simulations earns coveted spot in 2023 MedTech Accelerator program
- AI for Preprocedural TAVR Modeling Gains FDA Clearance