DASI Featured in Advances in Aortic Valve Surgery webinar
During this special webinar, you will learn how medical experts are using DASI Simulations’ 3D imaging technologies, artificial intelligence, and minimally-invasive techniques to help patients optimize the aortic valve replacement selection process.
The featured speaker of this webinar is Dr. Marc Gerdisch, Chief of Cardiac Surgery at Franciscan Health, who has performed over 6,000 cardiac procedures and 4,000 heart valve operations. The webinar is hosted by Adam Pick, the patient who founded HeartValveSurgery.com in 2006.
- Georgia Tech Professor’s AI-Driven Predictive Modeling Startup Receives FDA Approval for Life-Saving, Personalized Cardiac Care
- Purpose Jobs Recognizes DASI Simulations for Best Culture
- DASI Simulations earns coveted spot in 2023 MedTech Accelerator program
- AI for Preprocedural TAVR Modeling Gains FDA Clearance
- DASI Simulations Chosen for MedTech Innovator’s 2023 Accelerator Cohort