DASI Featured in Advances in Aortic Valve Surgery webinar
During this special webinar, you will learn how medical experts are using DASI Simulations’ 3D imaging technologies, artificial intelligence, and minimally-invasive techniques to help patients optimize the aortic valve replacement selection process.
The featured speaker of this webinar is Dr. Marc Gerdisch, Chief of Cardiac Surgery at Franciscan Health, who has performed over 6,000 cardiac procedures and 4,000 heart valve operations. The webinar is hosted by Adam Pick, the patient who founded HeartValveSurgery.com in 2006.
- DASI Featured in Advances in Aortic Valve Surgery Webinar
- DASI Founders Present at American College of Cardiology ACC22
- DASI Simulations Secures $1.5 Million in Seed Round Funding
- DASI Simulations Awarded Technology Validation and Start-Up Grant
- DASI Technology Featured in Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology